It has officially been 6 months since we moved to Saint Louis and we have been busy exploring all that this city has to offer. I have put together this guide of all of the things to see, do, eat, drink, and shop while you are visiting STL!
- The Gateway Arch – Make sure to pu
- rchase tickets and ride the tram to the top so you can view the city from the tallest national park landmark!
- Lafayette Square House Tour
- SLU & WASH U
- Busch Stadium
- Union Station – There is so much to see and do here including staying at the hotel, riding the Ferris Wheel, and grabbing a milkshake from the Soda Fountain.
- Lemp Mansion – A haunted restaurant and inn that hosts mystery dinners and ghost tours.
- Botanical Gardens
- St Louis Rock House (concert venue)
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Ball Park Village
- Sports: Busch Stadium (Cardinals Baseball) and Enterprise Center (Blues Hockey)
- Forest Park
- City Museum
- St Louis Zoo
- Grants Farm
- Six Flags
- St Louis Aquarium
Visit some of my favorite small businesses for the best local gifts and cutest clothes.
- Story Seven
- Civil Alchemy
- Pleated Boutique
- Detalle Boutique
- Paperdolls Boutique
- The Vault Luxury Resale
And here are some of the bigger shopping centers.
- St Louis Galleria Mall
- Plaza Frontenac (higher end)
- Streets at St Charles
- Main Street St Charles
Y’all this list was SO easy to make. If I have learned one thing about St Louis, it’s that the food here is AMAZING. This list is solely of restaurants we have been to and love. We have only been to a few places that weren’t worthy of making the list but our list of “still need to try” is a mile long.
- City Foundry Food Hall
- Twisted Ranch (33 flavors of ranch)
- Broadway Oyster Bar (the best cajun outside of NOLA)
- Crown Candy (best BLT’s EVER)
- Lombardo’s Trattoria
- Sugo’s Spaghetteria
- Uncle Leo’s Pizza (Best STL Pizza with provel cheese)
- Zia’s on the Hill
- Daily Bread Co (NOT to be mistaken as bread co, aka Panera)
- The Storming Crab (casual seafood)
- The Loading Dock (in Grafton, IL on the river)
- Salt + Smoke
- Hangar Kitchen
- Circle 7 Ranch (good American food)
- The Shack (brunch)
- LOL White Castle (I had to, try it once, that’s all)
- Fountain on Locust (go for the ice cream)
- Ted Drewes (iconic custard)
- Clementine’s (my fav ice cream, get the gooey butter cake!)
Again – the bar scene in St Louis is huge and none of these bars have disappointed. I think our favorites are Tin Roof and Molly’s for a fun night out, and Pieces for a more casual but fun atmosphere. If you are looking for beer, Wesley loves the 4 Hands Brewery (go upstairs) and the Urban Chestnut Bierhall.
- Tin Roof
- PBR (inside Ballpark Village)
- Paddy O’s (the place to be on gameday)
- Moonrise (rooftop)
- Rooftop 360 (rooftop)
- Helen Fitzgerald’s
- Narwhals (frozen cocktails)
- Lazy Tiger (cocktail lounge)
- Bar Napoli (cocktail lounge)
- 4 Hands Brewery
- Urban Chestnut Bierhall
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Rockwell Beer Co
- Pieces (thousands of board games)
- UpDown (arcade)
- Start Bar (arcade)
- Bar-K (outdoor dog park and bar)
- Oliver’s Coffee & Flower Bar
- Kaldi’s Coffee in Kirkwood
- The Cover and The Bee Coffee
- Latte Lounge + HG Eatery
I wish I could tell you where to find friends as awesome as mine because it sure does make exploring this city – that much better. I hope this list helps make your time in St Louis productive and full of fun! Comment below any questions or let me know if you try these recommendations. Head over to my instagram for our latest finds in this great city!