Baked Brie is all the craze this holiday season so I figured I would share a simple and easy recipe that is sure to be a hit at all of your events this season! As always, head over to my Instagram or Pinterest for more inspiration!
The ingredients for this recipe are overall fairly cheap and easy to find at almost every grocery store. I grabbed everything I needed for this appetizer at Walmart and spent around $12! This recipe yields 16 Brie bites (one for each crescent roll)
- 2 packs of Crescent Rolls
- 2 Green Apples
- 1 Wheel of Brie Cheese
- Honey or Agave
Making this appetizer is quick and easy! Follow these few steps and you’ll be enjoying these Brie bites in no time!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and lay out your crescent rolls
- Open your wheel of Brie and slice it into 16 equal parts (or to your liking) and place on widest part of crescent roll
- Slice up your green apple and place one piece on top of each piece of Brie
- Roll up the crescent rolls with the cheese and apple on the inside
- Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes
- Enjoy 🙂
Serve your appetizer on this gorgeous hand dipped Charcuterie Board from Sapphire and Ice Art! She is a local artist based out of Saint Louis, Missouri and is SO talented! These boards are eye-catching and make great conversational pieces. Support her small business by visiting her website or following her on instagram. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway on my page for a chance to win your very own board!